Thursday 22 November 2012

Healthy start to any day :)

Since I am totally stressed out regarding my college timetables and assignments,and my mom doesnt wake up in the morning to make me breakfast...So i had to adjust everyday with whatever I find in the fridge...So for the past few months my soul rescuer was cheese and jam with a slice of bread...



So you all would have guessed how NON DIET FRIENDLY breakfast I had everyday..So my aunt suggested me a perfect breakfast..Its healthy,filling and gets prepared in no time...You can even have it with evening tea or take it to office as snack...

Excuse me for the photo quality because my mobile camera offers only 2mega pixel clarity...But I assure you that once you make this dish you would love it totally.. :)


Ingredients Required :

Semolina 
Bread Slices
Chopped Onion
Chopped tomatoes
Chopped Chilli
Chopped corainder
Salt (to taste)
Oil (for frying)

The Making :
  • Cut off the sides of the bread and cut the slices in any design you desire,and set it aside.
  • In a bowl mix in semolina,tomatoes,onion,chilli,corainder,salt.Choose ripe tomatoes so that they ooze our enough juice  to blend in the mixture.If not you can add water.The mixture should not be so watery,it should be some what coarse.Set aside the mixture for 1-2 mins until the semolina becomes soft.
  • Take a bread piece and coat both sides with the mixture.
  • Heat oil in the tava and toast the bread slices on both sides until golden brown.
  • Serve hot with any sauce or chutney.






0 comments:

Post a Comment